1. Handling of Personal Information
In order to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining security systems, improving management systems, and thoroughly educating employees, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
When we collects personal information, the purpose of use shall be clearly stated and the information shall be collected in a fair and appropriate manner.
In order to accurately process the personal information you provide and to ensure the safety of the personal information held by the application, we will implement appropriate protection and security measures and strive to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
In principle, the Operator will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or a local government, or a person entrusted by such a body or government to carry out the duties prescribed by laws and regulations.
- When submitting documents to government offices in the course of business
- When the data is anonymized and provided to research institutions such as universities
If the person who is the subject of the personal information makes a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his or her own personal information, we will promptly respond to the request by appropriate means, after confirming the identity of the person, except in cases where refusal is authorized by law or business necessity.